As we thoughtfully and carefully continue to navigate through COVID-19, please take a moment to understand what The Courtyard at Oshkosh is doing to operate safely and continue to foster a healthy and happy lifestyle for our residents.
While national and state regulators begin to relax COVID-19 quarantine restrictions, we are cautiously following their guidelines and industry best practices. As we adjust to this new normal, we’ve implemented the following safety precautions at our senior living community:
- We test all residents and team members for COVID-19 prior to move-in or hiring and periodically, or as needed if symptoms show.
- We perform daily health symptom screenings, including temperature checks, for team members prior to the start of each workday.
- We perform daily oxygen level and symptom screenings for residents, including temperature checks, and we continuously monitor their health.
- Our cleaning protocols include a revitalized approach in “high-touch” areas. In addition, we use electrostatic and disinfectant sprayers regularly to sanitize larger common areas.
- Per state requirements, we require the use of personal protective equipment, including face coverings.
- We take social distancing seriously (but we value relationships too!). We remain mindful of the importance of social interaction and engagement as it relates to our dining and activity programs while respecting current regulations for physical contact.
- We know you love your family, and we will do everything we can to help you keep in touch. From virtual visits to drive-by birthday parties to first-floor window visits, we will help facilitate precious moments with your loved ones until the time when we can all be together again.
As we continue to move forward in these unprecedented times, rest assured that our residents’ and team members’ safety remains at the forefront of our decision-making and daily operations.
You can continue to feel safe, well cared for, and WELCOME at The Courtyard.